RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
RIGHT TO CANCEL:
7.1 You have the right to cancel the contract created by our written order confirmation without giving any reason fourteen (14) days from the day on which you acquire, or someone you nominate (other than the carrier) acquires, physical possession of the products in your order, without incurring any other costs. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to withdraw before the withdrawal period has expired.
7.2 To cancel the contract, you must inform us of your decision to rescind this contract by an unequivocal statement by writing to DAN & MÉZ’s Customer Contact Centre. You may use the attached model rescission form, but it is not obligatory. You may also electronically submit the model rescission form or any other unequivocal statement on our website using our Contact Page, in which case we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of your cancellation request by email.
7.3 Products that have been purchased through the Site may only be returned to us at Göstinger Strasse 19/13 – 8020 Graz – Austria. To return a product to us, you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Call / Email DAN & MÉZ’s Customer Contact Center. You may be asked at this stage to provide information about the product for us to make a first assessment of the con-dition of this product;
- DAN & MÉZs Customer Contact Center will provide you with a return merchandize authorization (RMA) number prior to returning your product;
- Arrange for the product (or products) to be returned to Göstinger Strasse 19/13 – 8020 Graz – Austia. We recommend that you use a carrier that allows tracking and monitoring of delivery status for your returns;
- You must include in the delivery package, the completed return form along with the product, all its accessories, any free items you received as part of your order, the Service Guide, the Warranty Card and all other documents, in their original box.
7.4 You must keep a proof of return shipment, and we accept no liability in the event that such proof cannot be produced. Only merchandise received by DAN & MÉZ will be eligible for a refund.
CONDITION OF RETURNED PRODUCTS
7.5 We will verify that the returned product satisfies the conditions of the returns and exchanges policy and, if so, then proceed with the applicable refund or exchange.
7.6 Our products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), as well as with the original box and delivery package, including all accessories and documents. We reserve our right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
7.7 If you have received free items as part of your order, they must be returned with the products.
7.8 All returns will be subject to strict Quality Control (“QC”) by us to ensure that the returned products satisfy these requirements. If the products do not meet QC standards, we will refuse the return, and the products will be returned to you. If the returned product satisfies QC, we will proceed with the applicable refund or exchange.
7.9 Failure to comply with these General Terms and Conditions will entitle us to refuse the returned product and send it back to you, at your own cost.
7.10 You may return a product purchased through the Site for refund, provided that the return complies with these General Terms and Conditions, in particular with (a) Right to Cancel and (b) Return Process above.
7.11 Where we process your return, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including, if applicable, the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs if you have expressly opted for a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to cancel your order, or if you are returning a product, 14 days from the day we physically accept the return of your product. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise and provided you do not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the products back or until you have supplied evidence of having sent back the products, whichever is the earliest.
7.12 You shall only bear the direct cost of returning the products. You are only liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
7.13 In the following situations you do not have a right to cancel the contract:
- service contracts after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with your prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that you will lose your right of rescission once the contract has been fully performed by us; and
- the supply of products which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.